I’m travelling with half of my class to Copenhagen for about five weeks as the last component of our M.S. Commerce program. I am also travelling to Croatia and Slovenia before the program and perhpas Italy afterwards. I’ve always wanted to travel around Europe but have never gotten a chance until now; this could very well be my last summer of complete freedom.Before class, I am travelling with Liz [Benjamin], Steph[anie Glover], Jess[ica McHie], and [Andrew] Pascoe! I never would have thought to explore Eastern European countries, mostly because I don’t know much about them, but I think I will be pleasantly surprised; photos of Croatia and Slovenia look awesome.
Speaking of photos, I brought a Nikon D80, so hopefully I will be able to post some good photos of some of the places we visit. It seems like a lot of people are going to Europe this summer (let me know if you are and would want to meet up!) During the program we will also be in Brussels, Belgium and Prague, Czech Republic (where SABMiller currently has the #1 market share!) with possible trips to Amsterdam in the Netherlands and/or Sweden.
I'll keep you posted! -- Kearby Chen
No comments:
Post a Comment