The ever lovable Kerby also resides with me. He and his roommate Tyler Hogan are probably the two best buds in the entire apartment. Here is a picture of them hanging out. The Danish have a word for this called "hygge", which translated roughly means "cozy and snug". It implies shutting out the turmoil and troubles of the outside world and striving instead for a warm intimate mood.

From time to time, we get the occasional visitor who likes to relax with us. For instance, Jamie generally spends his time in the kitchen cleaning dishes.
Another common visitor is Shawn Patrick. He loves his blackberry. He is on it 24/7. He really likes to keep in touch with friends and family. Especially ones in Florida.
Mary Brandon lives a floor below us. She visits all the time and hangs out in our rooms for hours. When she is not here we can just message her.
While we all have our different vices to kill some downtime in our apartment I am particularly proud of what I have been doing. In between reading the Wall Street Journal, The World is Flat, and Atlas Shrugged -- in addition to taking Danish lessons -- I have been working out a bit (too much...NOT).
Thanks for your time, and as they say in Denmark, "Vi ses!" or see you later!
--Adam Fassnacht
This blog is great. I'm not sure who the author is, but if he's from Flordia I think he might be related to a guy I know named jeff? I'm not sure how it's possible but they sounds exactly the same via blog!
ReplyDeleteHow do we subcribe to follow this Adam guy via twitter? He must be on twitter if he's writing blogs, right?!
ReplyDeleteOMG this blog post is sooooo much more interesting than MB's!
ReplyDelete