Tuesday, June 16, 2009

EUROPE: Professionals, P&G, and Prague

I just arrived back in Copenhagen from Prague. On Friday the five floor dance club did not disappoint, everyone was practically a professional dancer, Adam's description during the globalization residency was spot-on. Saturday we "officially" toured the city, the highlights (in my opinion) were: 1.) St. Jacob's Church, which featured a mummified arm hanging from the ceiling. 2.) Charles St. Bridge, where not only did I get to make a wish by touching a 5 stars (rumor has it Jae Young Lee wished for more free beverages with dinners), but also Tom Cruise ran across it in Mission Impossible I. On Monday we had the pleasure of visiting the P&G plant and were hosted by some of the most pleasant and welcoming people in Eastern Europe, beyond the academically enriching component, the highlight was the free toothbrushes and deodorant, which were more than welcome for many of us following the weekend's frantic pace.

~Chad Gaudet

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Site Meter